Xana8U banner

Xana8U banner

Thursday, November 13, 2014

About Me and the Blog

Hi all!

About me: I'm a gamer from Kouvola, Finland. I'm currently only playing ArcheAge on an european server Dahuta I play on west side and my Guild is VoTF. From time to time I might allso play cs:go, OSU! and some others. I enjoy watching anime and movies.

I decided to make this blog to help people that are new to archeage or are looking for a guide to do something within the game. 
I'll try and list here some of the stuff im planning on writing about in the near future:

  • Getting to level 50
  • Labor
  • Other characters aka. alts
  • How to play your class (if i get any questions)
  • Farming including underwater
  • Crafting
  • Making Money
  • World bosses
  • Capturing worldbosses
Feel free to give me ideas in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment